DIY: Places I've Been Picture Frame

Hey everyone! I finally finished one of my DIY projects and I can't wait to show it to y'all!!  A couple of weeks ago I did a poll on Which DIY Project Should I Do Next? and I got an overwhelming response to do a map picture frame of all the places we have been together.  Well, I changed it up a bit because we are going on some trips this year that I will want to add to it!  So I decided to do maps of our important places: Engaged, Wedding, Honeymoon.


Supplies:
-Picture frame: found mine at Wal Mart for $3
-Printed maps
-Scrapbook letters

All you do is cut the maps to fit in the frame and label them how you want! So easy! This project took like uhhh not even an hour! What do you think??


I would've taken a pic of it hanging in our apartment, but there wasn't enough light...(blogger problems) so this is the best I could do!

18 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and sentimental! Going to keep this one in mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a super cute idea - love it!
    -- jackie - jade and oak
    -- artwork giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Such a fun idea! I definitely need to do this! Maybe for our anniversary in Aug!

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun idea. When you have babies, you'll need a bigger frame :)
    Jana @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute idea!!! Totally trying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute blog! Newest follower here... I was kinda hopin' you'd pop by my blog and follow me back!

    Have a great weekend,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cool idea! I love anything that has to do with maps!
    following your blog via bloglovin now!

    morgan
    http://thenovelateshow.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen lots of similar ideas in concept but never this. Really creative, I love it.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    Finding Humour in Everyday Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey that turned out great. And it sounds so simple. It's now on the list of DIY projects.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love the idea of displaying the places that are significant to you! Thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, I'm a new follower!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back! :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! Thanks so much for sharing at Give Me The Goods Monday!
    Jamie @Better With Age

    ReplyDelete
  15. love love love this! putting in on my to do list :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...