This Week....

Hey friends! I am so sorry that I don't have a Monday Meals post for you today.  This is the last week of tax season, so I will be working some serious overtime, and I just don't have time to post this week :(. Lucky for you though, I have three awesome ladies who will be guest posting throughout the week, make sure you say hi and let them know you read their posts!! I will still do a bathroom organization post tomorrow for my "April Showers" bathroom organization month. Since I just KNOW you are all so sad about this, I'll leave you with some funnies to make your day better! :)

**these were all found on Pinterest**












7 comments:

  1. Haha- I love Big Bang Theory.

    Not too much left of your busy season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you had me at the Pusheen graphic. I loooooove that little cat!

    Hope the rest of tax week goes smoothly for you!

    xxBeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Beth, love that kitty! It made my Monday a little easier to deal with

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cat one...I seriously think my dogs have the best life ever. They get to lay around, nap, eat, walk, get treats! I mean, best life ever, right??

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that little cat-always makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!!! Following you on bloglovin. I'm hosting a link up this Thursday April 11, show me your favorite spring trend. I'm also doing a giveaway: a $300 gift card to Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic. Would love to see you at the link up and have you enter the contest.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO love TBBT, super cute blog ^^ Dropping by from Weekend Social Mix Blog Hop.

    New follower with GFC and bloglovin
    GabsG(BeautyMadness)
    http://beautymadn3ss.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4579613/beauty-madness

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...