Monday Meals: Spring Pasta Salad

Hey friends! How was everyone's Easter?? Unfortunately, my husband had to work all weekend so we weren't able to go home to spend Easter with our families, but I was able to get a lot done around the house that I've been meaning to do! Since it is officially spring...or at least in Texas it is...I wanted to make a "springy" dish! This is a recipe my mom found in one of her cookbooks and that she takes to potlucks.  It makes A LOT and is so yummy!


Ingredients:
-1 Package of noodles (this can be any type you want)
-Mozzarella cheese cubbed
-1/2 Chopped red onion
-1 Green bell pepper
-1 C Mayo ( I used Light Miracle Whip)
-1/4 C Italian Dressing
-Chopped Chives


Step 1:
-Cook noodles according to package

Step 2:
-While noodles are cooking, mix all ingredients in large bowl

Step 3:
-Once noodles are done, blanch in cold water, let them cool all the way, pour into mix.  Toss, until covered evenly

Step 4:
-Serve chilled, EAT!

What are some of your favorite foods to eat in the spring? Do you have a go-to potluck recipe?

9 comments:

  1. I have an aversion to all things with the word "salad" in them but the husband might like this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE pasta salads, I'll definitely be trying this out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! It looks good and simple- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh so good. I'm an extreme pasta fiend! Thanks for making me hungry girl, I appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love pasta salad; this looks fantastic! It's making me hungry :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect meal to take for lunch! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!! This pasta salad looks so refreshing - perfect for spring/summer!! I need to keep this in the fridge for a snack or light meal! Thanks for linking up with Ash and I! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVEEEE pasta salad and this looks amazeballs!! Thanks for sharing!
    I found you from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is one of my favorites that my mom makes during special weekends. love pasta salads :)

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...