Monday Meals: The Best Guacamole You've Ever Had!

I am a HUGE fan of avocados! Not only are they healthy for you, but they go great with everything!! Since I live in the great state of Texas, guacamole is made all the time and is a staple when it comes to making dips.  I concocted this recipe with some friends of mine when we were in college.  We were all avocado eaters and decided to make some homemade guacamole. The recipe is so good and so addicting!!  My husband and I ate this entire bowl after I took the picture, that's how good it is!


Ingredients:
-3 Chopped large avocados (or as many/few as you like)
-Chopped fresh jalapenos (as much as you want! we like it spicy!)
-Chopped sweet onion (as much as you want!)
-1 Lime's juice
-Chopped cilantro (as much as you want!)
-A dash of salt
-Your choice of tortilla chips

- Add all ingredients in bowl and mix, then enjoy!!! 


What is your favorite avocado recipe?  What recipe should I try for next week? Always taking suggestions! Thanks for reading! 

14 comments:

  1. That's how we make ours! If I have tomato I throw some of that in there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love guacamole, but I've never made it from scratch. I will definitely be trying this! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love avocados here, too (on Long Island,NY) and I try to have them at least once a week. I'm definitely going to give your recipe a try! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you kidding me?! I've been craving guac all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a huge fan but your recipe looks delicious. Love your blog, am a new follower :) Glad I stumbled upon it and hope you can stumble upon mine when you get the chance :)
    xo,Dina
    Beauty to Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds amazing!!! I LOVE avocados and guacamole! I basically have to make this ASAP. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Found you on Peacoats and Plaid blog hop. This looks great! I love fresh guacamole! I have no recipes for it because I don't make it, I just eat it :) Now following you on Bloglovin'

    Jackie @ The Non-Martha Momma

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE anything that has a avocado on it! I eat probably 1 avocado a day, so this sounds so good!! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a huge fan of guac, but i'd try it again. ;)

    Most Recent Post: Evy's Tree Giveaway on Eloquent English

    Have a great day!

    xoxo
    A-

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m a huge fan of avocados and guacamole!!! Thanks for sharing your recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First of all - I LOVE your blog and I'm so glad that you linked up with us today!!! I am a huge guacamole fan.. HUGE! I could seriously eat it every.single.day.

    Happy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! Always looking for good recipes. This one looks like a keeper. I'm visiting from the blog hop; stop by and see me at www.pushingonarope.com...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum! I could definitely use some of that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks delish! Thanks so much for linking up to Give Me The Goods Monday! Can't wait to see what goods you bring this coming Monday ;)
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...