Meet My Bloggie Friend LB!!!!!


Happy Friday friends! So I've ALMOST made it! Tax season will finally be coming to an end on Monday, and I couldn't be more happy!! Today I have the beautiful LB guest posting for me.  She is a newbie blogger who is hilarious and super sweet! Be sure to leave her a note, and go follow her blog!! I'll be back next week with my regular posts, thanks y'all for being so understanding!

******************************************


Hi All!


My name is LB & you can find me blogging over at LB in Wonderland.


 I'm a funloving, energetic, and generally "hot mess" of a human. I often use the term "hot mess" but have never looked it up. Urban dictionary defines being a hot mess as "When ones thoughts or appearance are in a state of disarray but they maintain an undeniable attractiveness or beauty." (I'm glad I looked it up because I'm usually in disarray but can't quite say I always 'maintain an undeniable attractiveness' Oh well, a gal can try!)
I blog about my adventures with life & learning, living life as a new city gal, & appreciating the small things in life. I love to laugh and use way too many exclamation points & smileys.
I am so excited to be over here at Limited Space Organizing and thought I'd share some of my favorite things from this week:
a|quotable inspiration from pinterest
b|the weather was so nice this week! i'm so ready for springtime
c| i've finally learned how to fish tail braid after several failed attempts & love how it looks!
d|i firmly believe flowers make everything better
e|the ingrid michaelson pandora station has been blowing up my phone this week with great tunes
f| that's my boyfriend, Michael--we are horrible at taking "serious" pictures
g| i love this essie nail color called playtime. it makes me feel all springy.

I'd love to have you follow my adventures (& to follow yours back!)
You can find me at:


(a big thanks to Sarah for letting me crash)




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the introduction! :) Also- I have a bunch of accountant friends that are dying with you right now, almost there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're almost done!!! :-) Only a few more days and tax season will be a thing of the past! (Until next year, but let's not think about that) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i following the "weekend social mix" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea tax time, I always wait till the last minute. It is so nice for you to support your friend. I am your new twitter follower and bloglovin follower.
    Living F.A.B.ulously on Purpose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love LB's blog. I started following a few days ago and just discovered your blog through the hop. I'm not following you through GFC and Bloglovin.

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com
    TesoriBelle on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...