Let Me Introduce...{Blogs by Christian Women}

Hey y'all! So last week I discovered this new blog: Blogs by Christian Women, and absolutely fell in love with it, and the girls who write it!  It's a brand new blog, and I can't wait to see where it goes!!

If you are looking for a group of women who are there to support you and pray for you, you need to become apart of this group! The purpose of this blog is to bring Christian women bloggers together in the blogging world for encouragement and support.  I couldn't think of a greater blog to get involved with! Just go to their website and sign up to be apart of it!

The writers:
Mikaela from Mikaela Rae

These are all such great girls, and I can't wait to get to know them all better! Be sure to go check out Blogs by Christian Women, and their individual blogs!

4 comments:

  1. This is great Sarah! Just what we needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following GFC from Friend Connect Blog Hop. please return the favor and follow me back at Evoluchun's Miscellaneous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy I found your blog. I just started mine on here but have been on facebook for over a year. Not on there as much anymore so I wanted to start this. Many blessings!
    My blog:http://blogofscriptures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...