Co-Hosting a Bloglovin' Link-Up Party!!


Have you heard the news that Google is getting rid of it's Reader feature?
Thankfully bloglovin is here to fill in that gap!

I figure what's a better way to meet other bloglovin members than to host a monthly link up!

The first Tuesday of every month, I'll be hosting a link up event!

And since I love meeting other bloggers, I've decided to open it up for monthly co-hosts!
This month, since it's the first one (!!), I have 4 lovely co-sponsors!

Please meet....




Here's the rules:

 Follow me and the co-hosts on Bloglovin & then add your own link & then share it on Twitter! The more who join the more new exposure you get!

Ps. If you're interested in co-hosting next month (it's free!) e-mail me at cupcakestopolkadots@gmail.com!




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the link up! I'm looking forward to exploring the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for co-hosting Sarah, have a great week!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the link up! I've already been looking at some of your posts, they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah!

    Thanks for co-hosting! I'm a new follower and love the blog! Would love if you stopped by little piece of the blogosphere! :) I'm over at lbinwonderland.blogspot.com

    LB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a new follower from the link-up. Thanks for co-hosting(:

    Please check out my blog and follow back if you'd like.
    I'm also currently hosting my first ever giveaway: 100+ Followers Giveaway!

    Elle
    Lipstick & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for co-hosting this! Great way to spread the love of bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just linked up! Thanks for co-hosting Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...