The Girl Behind the New Blog Design

Hey friends!! As most of you noticed yesterday, I have a brand spankin' new blog design!!! I am absolutely IN LOVE with it!! I feel like my blog looks "official" now....if that even makes sense to anyone.  

Anyways, who designed this lovely, amazing blog design? Let me introduce you all to Kaitlyn over at Put A Bow On It!! She is super nice and very easy to work with!



Are you starting to think, "Hmm, maybe I need a new blog design.." well you are in luck! Kaitlyn has just launched her blog design business!  CLICK HERE!  She has great prices, and even has a portfolio on there so you can check out the other designs that she has done. She can do a complete new blog design, or she can do things "A La Carte" for ya!

So help a sista out and go check out her blog and business!! Thanks friends!

PS...I just noticed I used like ten million exclamation marks in this post...sorry for that, I'm just so excited :)

8 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! I'm currently working with a designer for mine too...can't wait for it to go-live :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog design! Maybe when my blog get a little bigger I'll get myself to spend money on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! i can't wait til i can get a professional new design on my blog!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new design...it look FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lovely,

    I'm your new follower from blog hop. love your awesome blog!
    Feel free to check & follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    I'm visiting from the Aloha hop. I'm a new follower and will visit often. Hope you will visit my blog and follow back.
    Best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop! You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more! You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...