TGIF! TGIF! TGIF!

Anyone else singing the Katy Perry song now too? I am so incredibly excited that it is almost the weekend!! This week has flown by and I have a lot to do this weekend, I'll be cleaning out my closet for my "March To Your Closet" Spring Cleaning Challenge. Let's get on with it and see what exciting things happened this week!



1. For my meal this week I made a homemade pizza!
2. This month I announced that we are going to clean out our closets! Do you have an extremely organized closet you'd like to share? Email me!
3. To provide some inspiration to clean out your closet, I shared Bonnie's amazing closet!
4. I got a blog face lift this week! The awesome Kaitlyn over at Put a Bow on It did it for me, go check her out!
5. As part of my new design, I got a new button, be sure to grab yourself one, or if you would like to swap just let me know!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend, and clean out those closets! You know you want to! :)

As always, I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk!
Aloha Friday Blog Hop

13 comments:

  1. Your new look is so cute! I desperately need to clean out my closet but I've been putting it off. Maybe I'll jump in on your March to your closet idea!
    Jenn
    With Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! I'm loving the design! I'm probably going to be doing some spring cleaning this weekend in my closet, especially after that great pic!

    Stopping by and following from the H54F link up :)

    Jaime
    http://tobystailsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the Aloha Blog Hop!! Hope you follow back!
    Beautiful blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homemade pizzas are the best and I've been working on cleaning out a closet for the past three weekends (I'm dragging butt!)

    Stopping by from the H54F link-up!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design, & who doesn't need a closet clean up from time to time?! Good luck Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pizza looks so good!

    happy i found your blog!

    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. No way can I share my closet... It is a big mess. I definitely need to do a little spring cleaning in there!!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a productive week! Hoe you have a great weekend Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh that pizza looks amazing! Looks like a great week!

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the design! I've been looking for someone to redesign mine as well. (:
    Found you through the blog hop. Newest follower here!
    Hope you're having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your design and homemade pizza is the best! Happy weekend :)

    Cari @ Cari In Color

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the blog design update and that pizza looks delish!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmm there's nothing better than a homemade pizza!! And I should organize my closet this month too!! It's a job I dread but I always feel so much better when it's done!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...