Monday Meals: Ranch Roasted Potatoes

I love potatoes.  I know I say I love a lot of things...which I do.  But I really really really love potatoes! I eat potatoes probably at LEAST once a week! My favorite are baked potatoes...LOVE THEM! My husband's grandpa actually makes fun of me because we went to a restaurant once and I had to pick two sides with my entree, and I chose two baked potatoes! Anyways, I love trying out different ways of cooking potatoes and came across this recipe a while back. I tried it, and loved it! It's so good!



Ingredients:
-1 3 lb bag of red potatoes
-1 packet of dry Ranch dressing
-olive oil

Step 1:
-Rinse off potatoes and cut into quarters
-Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit

Step 2:
-In a large bowl put potatoes and some olive oil (just enough to coat)
-Mix

Step 3:
-Add in Ranch slowly, be sure to cover potatoes

Step 4:
-Pour onto cookie sheet and bake for 40 mins
-Every ten minutes or so take the sheet out and move the potatoes around, to ensure even browning

Step 5:
-Let cool, although this will be very tempting because they will look and smell delicious!

Step 6:
-Eat!


Follow on Bloglovin
*linking up with More the Merrier Monday Sweet Sharing Monday YOLO Mondays Join the Gossip Life Lately*

8 comments:

  1. this looks so appetizing and I love potatoes!!

    -Rekita

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! I can't wait to try them. Thanks for the new recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! These look awesome--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look delicious and so easy!! Definitely going to try it!

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look delicious! I love potatoes, but I tend to gravitate towards rice, because it's quicker to prepare on a week night. I'll definitely have to give these a try on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I have ventured over from the Mingling Monday blog hop. I'm enjoying this little peak into your world! Just lovely! XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting via the Tea On Tuesday Hop. I now Follow on Blog Lovin'. Have a Great Week!

    ~ Jill

    http://www.frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boyfriend would LOVE these. Maybe I'll spoil him this weekend and make them for him! And, I'm stopping by from the Bloglovin' Link Up! Check me out if you have a second! I'm a new blogger totally falling in love with all that blogging is :) http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/5018463 http://www.carpethesangria.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...