Monday Meals: Homemade Pizza


Hey everyone! So for our meal today, I've made a yummy pizza! Pizza is probably one of my favorite foods, so naturally, I had to make one for y'all!



Ingredients:
-1 Pre-made crust (I use thin crust)
-1 ball of fresh mozzarella cheese
-1/3 C of sauteed spinach (or as much as you like)
-1 head of roasted garlic
-1 C of pizza sauce
-1 handful of pre-cooked grilled chicken

Step 1:
-Roast garlic (click here to see how)

Step 2:
-Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees Farenheit
-Lay crust on pizza sheet
-Top with pizza sauce, sliced mozzarella, and sauteed spinach

Step 3:
-Once garlic is done and slightly cooled, add to pizza

Step 4:
-Cook pizza for 8-10 mins

Step 5:
-Eat!!

What is your favorite kind of pizza?

5 comments:

  1. YUM. :) I think my man would even go for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I am your newest follower! I found you on the Let's Be Friends blog hop!

    I love pizza with artichokes and olives and veggies!! Love pizza!

    If you ever want to co-host the blog hop let me know! Email me:).

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore homemade pizza! My hubby and I try to make it once every few weeks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this looks good! My favourite homemade pizza is the Pioneer Woman's leek and potato. SO good! I'll have to give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pizza looks fantastic! I want it so bad and I just had lunch, hahah.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...