Monday Meals: Easy Chicken Parmesan

I am an avid Italian food eater.  I love almost all Italian food.  Other than pizza, Chicken Parmesan is my all time favorite! I absolutely love it!!  I scoured Pinterest (follow me HERE) for different recipes  and basically just combined a whole bunch, so here is what I came up with!




Ingredients:
-2 Chicken breasts (I did four, because they were really small)
-Breadcrumbs
-Dry Italian seasoning mix
-Spaghetti noodles
-Spaghetti sauce
-Mozzarella cheese

Step 1:
-Preheat oven to 450 degrees farenheit
-In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs and seasoning mix, you just need enough to cover your chicken

Step 2:
-Wet chicken a little bit (enough so mix will stick to it)
-Place chicken in mix and cover chicken in mix
-Place breaded chicken on non-stick pan

Step 3:
-Cook chicken in oven for 20 mins, turn over and cook another 5

Step 4:
-While cooking chicken, cook your noodles
-Once chicken is out, put a little bit of sauce on the tops, and then add some mozzarella cheese

Step 5:
-Once the noodles are done, put on plate with a little bit more sauce (you can add as much sauce/cheese you want), add chicken and eat!!

What's your favorite Italian dish to make?

More the Merrier Monday

Sweet Anne Designs - Sweet Sharing Monday

9 comments:

  1. caaauuute little design thing you added to the bottom corner...you're going to need to let me know how you did that ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I love Italion food too, and am a sucker for garlic bread! Can't wait to try this recipe!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sucker for chicken parm. I was literally just thinking about it earlier lol. No joke.

    Thanks for linking up for Monday Morning Gossip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks really yummy.

    Thank you so much for joining the Linkin with my Ladies Blog Hop. I am following you via GFC, Twitter, Pinterest and liked your FB page. Please join us again on Thursday.

    See you Sarah!

    Judy
    www.pursuitoffunctionalhome.com
    www.kusinaniinday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, yum, yum! Love chicken parm!

    Jenna @ http://rainonatinroof.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...