Liebster Award!

So last Friday I let ya'll know that I was a recipient of the Liebster award!  Sarah over at anythingbetween nominated me and I couldn't be more excited!!




After putting a lot of hard work into this blog and spending a lot of time on it, it was great to know that someone recognized it! Thanks so much Sarah!!!

There are a couple of rules with the Liebster Award.

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the
blogger who presented this award to you.

2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.

3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 other blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. 


4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog   

These are my 11 Questions from Sarah:
1. (Obligatory) Why did you start blogging? I always felt like I needed to do something else, going to work everyday and having the same ole routine got mundane real fast.  I love meeting people and sharing my organization knowledge, so I thought this was the perfect solution!
2. What is your go-to movie to watch? Any Christmas movie or The Proposal
3. What dinner do you prepare when you can't think of anything to prepare? We just go get Chick-Fil-A!
4. What do you miss most about being a kid? The stress-free life when the worst thing in the world was when Susie couldn't play
5. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Honestly, probably The Notebook (it's on TV all the time) and of course I have to watch it
6. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Best: a Green Bay Packers cheese-head :)
7. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Washing the dishes
8. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be and why? The return of my Lord and Savior because it will be incredible
9. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? To be a professional pianist
10. What is one food that you will not eat? Seafood
11. Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today? My mom and dad, they have been there for me through everything, and have always given great advice


11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I have never had a piece of seafood, nor will I ever, it completely creeps me out, and I have no idea why
2. Fish and birds scare me
3. My hair is naturally straight, I actually use a straightener to curl my hair 
4. I am a die-hard Green Bay Packers fan (as if you couldn't tell)
5. My husband and I started dating when we were 16, we are high school sweethearts
6. I like to organize people's closet's for fun
7. I love to read
8. I love the snow/cold, but I hate being cold
9. I get extreme motion sickness, so I've never been on a roller coaster, I have to sit in the front sit of the car, and I have to take Dramamine to knock myself out so I can fly
10. Both my husband and I were sick on our wedding day (you'd never know it from the photos and we still wouldn't change a thing)
11. I watch Christmas movies and listen to Christmas music all year long

My Nominees: 
1. singoutyoursong.blogspot.com
2. juststaylovely.blogspot.com
3. managingthemanor.blogspot.com
4. mypolishedsideblog.com
5. mikaelarae.blogspot.com
6. sunnyandturquoise.blogspot.com
7. thislifeisyourstolove.blogspot.com
8. jackiejade.blogspot.com
9. housebyhoff.blogspot.com
10. saraintx.blogspot.com
11. floralandfudge.blogspot.com

My Nominee Questions:
1. (Obligatory) Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite thing to organize?
3. What kind of friend/person are you?
4. What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear?
5. What is your favorite project you have done?
6. What is the best piece of advice you can give someone?
7. What is your favorite book and why?
8. How did you come up with your blog name?
9. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
10. If you could eat any food for the rest of your life what would it be?
11. What would you do if someone gave you one million dollars to spend however you like?

14 comments:

  1. fun post! i have a friend that is afraid of fish too, so it's a thing! ha. thanks for nominating me! here is my liebster post that i completed before! following your blog now :)
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I will definitely be checking out your post!

      Delete
  2. HA!! we are meant to be! Nominating eachother and The Proposal!! xoxo

    Lacey
    sunnyandturquoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well aren't we just the bestest blogger besties ever!haha

      Delete
  3. Congrats! I'm scared of birds too. LOL. I'll check out these other blogs. :)
    http://thegrassskirtblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to know someone else is scared of them too! Thanks for checking out the other blogs!

      -Sarah

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the nomination...I'm excited to answer your questions! I'm so with you on the Christmas music/movies...I officially start on November 1st every year, but I sneak a little in in the summer and fall haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I do a Christmas in July that everyone hates me for doing, but there's just something about Christmas time that makes me happy and in a great mood!

      Delete
  5. thank you so much sarah! this is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps love love the new layout! props to you girl!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Kaitlyn at putabowonitblog.com did it for me!

      Delete
  6. Visiting from the GFC blog hop. Now following via GFC. Thanks so much!

    http://www.happykidsincblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Birds slightly scare me as well! haha!

    Jenna @ http://rainonatinroof.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much sarah... published my award post yesterday :)

    xo - heather
    This Life Is Yours Blog

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...