IT'S FRIDAY!


Last week went SO SLOW...but this week went super fast! Probably because tax season is kicking into high gear! I'm linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk again, and That Friday Blog Hop!.

Let's do this!


1. I know I haven't told y'all yet, but I was given the Liebster award by Sarah at anythingbetween, I'll be choosing my nominees and posting about it next week!
2. Love garlic? Go check out my 40 Clove Garlic Soup! So yummy, it'll definitely keep the vampires away ;)
3. I did my first Limited Space Organizing blogger feature yesterday, this is Megan from The Remodeled Life's new organized pantry!
4. I linked up with the Pinterest Challenge, hosted by Decor and the DogThe Remodeled Life, Young House Love, and Bower Power, I made a DIY Wreath
5. This is my other feature, Managing the Manor, she made a home office in a cove in her house!

What have you got planned for this weekend?  I have some family coming to visit, can't wait to see them!

xoxo

Your new best friend,



7 comments:

  1. You just reminded me I need to get my taxes done hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stopping by from the link-up to say hi =) I am in desperate need of organization tips, I am pretty good most places, but my craft cabinet is about to explode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday new friend!! I WISH we lived by eachother so we could hit up the mall together, I'm pretty sure we would be bff's :) Have a a great weekend! xoxo

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Sarah
    I like your Blog. Yes have a nice friday,and also a nice week.
    Greetings Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up with us for the "Let's Be Friends" GFC Hop!! ♥ your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum! the 40 garlic soup sounds yummy but i would have to make my husband eat the soup with me too so when we kiss both of us have garlic breath

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'll have to check out that 40 garlic soup! Oh my goodness though, that's a pile of garlic!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...