Friday Friday!

Oh my gosh I am so happy it's Friday!! This week dragged big time!  I am so excited though for what I have coming up next week on the blog for March to Your Closet Spring Cleaning Month!  Let's get on with what went on this week.


1. On Wednesday I showed some kid closet organization inspiration by featuring Erin from Managing the Manor, be sure to go check out her blog! She is a great organizer!!

2. The whole blogging world freaked out this past week when it was announced Google Reader was going bye bye, so you can now follow me on....


Follow on Bloglovin

 


3. On Tuesday I did a tutorial on How to Add Labels to Your Pictures in PicMonkey! Super easy go check it out!

4.  For Monday Meals this week I made some Roasted Ranch Potatoes, they were A-MAZ-ING!

5. It's officially spring time, which means PEEPS!! I'm addicted!!

What do you have planned for the weekend??

**as always linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!**

8 comments:

  1. Those potatoes look delectable!! I'm going to the grocery store after work today and just added that to my list! Yum!

    Have a great weekend, Sarah! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the Let's Be Friends blog hop. Was already following via GFC and Twitter!

    Come and link up on our Bloglovin Blog Hop. Would love to have you!

    Bloglovin Blog Hop

    Cheers,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from AB Petite's link up. I'm hosting a link up next Thursday March 28. Hope you can join. FOllowing you on bloglovin, would appreciate it if you followed me as well.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using Pic Monkey now for a while since Picnik ended, and I didn't even know about the labels! ha, I'm glad you pointed it out :)

    I wanted to invite you to come join our Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights till the end of Monday, come link up if you have some time :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love me some potatoes. I'm trying to jump on the sweet potato train, I tried making some sweet potato cookies, but they turned out similar to dog biscuits so I'll be trying that one again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun post! i'm still getting over the whole switch to bloglovin too! it's something to get used to haha.
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Monday Mingling! I am following your newest fan and it would be lovely if stop by over my blog and see if you like it :)

    Have a fantastic week.

    Hugs x
    Scudds

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...