Closet Inspiration: Sunny + Turquoise

Hey guys! I am so excited to show you this closet today! Lacey is the writer behind sunny + turquoise, and one of my dearest blogging friends! I absolutely LOVE this girl, be sure to go check out her blog and let her know you found her through me! :)  Lacey is letting us into her closet today and showing us how she organizes it.  This girl loves fashion and shopping, so I was extremely excited to see her closet, so let's take a look!










Seriously...how amazing is this closet! I want to go shopping in there!! Don't forget to go check out her blog and tell her hi!

How do you organize your closet? Do you have any tips?

My FIRST GIVEAWAY starts today!! Be sure to go enter! Click HERE

2 comments:

  1. New follower here form the Blog Hop! I am excited to go back and read older posts - I can definitely use some more organization in my life!

    Jessica - www.bluebirdsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. o wow! you did a GREAT job!!
    stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop :-)
    following you via email!

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...