Linking Up!-High Five for Friday!


I cannot tell you how excited I am that today is Friday. Is it just me, or did this week seem extra long?? Ugh. Anyways, I'm linking up with Lauren again from mygreydeskblog.com! Go check her out!



1. For Monday Meals this week, I posted about my healthy breakfast smoothie
2. I organized our junk/craft drawer
3. Created a button for my blog, be sure to grab one, I'd be happy to swap!
4. Last weekend, I had the awesome opportunity to organize a client's closet (after pics posted soon!)
5. My hubby was gone this week, so I got in some good quality bonding/cuddling time with Destin (don't know who Destin is? don't worry, posting about her soon!)

What are you doing this weekend? I'm getting my project ready for the Pinterest challenge that decorandthedog blog is putting on!

xoxo

Your new best friend,


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. yum, I had a green smoothie this am and it was fabulous!
    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only tried a green smoothie once, and I think I added too much spinach...it did not taste good! What is your recipe?

      Delete
  2. Thats smoothie looks delicious.// You should come to my house and wrk on my closet. Can't wait to see your after pics (Im a new follower!) Coming from #h5f4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Priscila! Thanks for following! I'm hoping to post the after's soon! I would love to come work on your closet! ;)

      Delete
  3. Hey Hun!
    Your smoothie looks soooo tasty. I put a lot of greens in mine so I sometimes get a dark muted color (but the taste is still there!) I'm sure my husband would rather me hand him a beautiful color glass like yours though, haha!

    Sarah
    anythingbetween

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah my husband doesn't go for the greenish bland color either!! What is your recipe? I tried it with spinach once, and I think I may have added too much, it was pretty bad!

      Delete
  4. that smoothie looks delicious. I like to throw in some spinach because I can't taste it with the yogurt & berries, so it feels extra healthy.
    wish you could come organize my closet!
    have a great weekend!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Everyone keeps talking about putting spinach in their smoothies and liking it, I think I might have to give it another try! What is your recipe?

      -Sarah

      PS: I'd love to come organize your closet!! :)

      Delete
  5. I'm super jealous you got to organize a closet for a job. I'm a little crazy but I'd LOVE to do that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Organizing someone's closet makes me SO excited! I absolutely LOVE IT! I don't think you are crazy at all!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...