Wedding Bells


This weekend I had the privilege of attending my cousin's wedding in Houston with my husband. My entire family on my mom's side was there and it was great to see them all!!  I took some pictures to show y'all.  You might have seen some of pics the past few days on my Instagram.  

Since I am absolutely obsessed with all things organizing, I just had to take these pics of what was in our hotel room (lame, weird, I know).  The first is a plastic container/ jar that held packaged cotton balls, and packaged Q-tips. (has anyone ever seen this before?!) I thought it was so cool! I almost stole it.  The second picture is a really cool way of organizing your towels in a small bathroom.  I know I could never put this up in our apartment, but I still thought I'd share it!




After I fell in love with our hotel room, we went on to my cousin's wedding.  Her wedding was absolutely gorgeous! There were six huge chandeliers in the reception area.  I was probably staring at them for half the night. 


And last, but not least, here is a picture of my hubby and I at the reception, and a picture of my cousin Devin and I.
Isn't he handsome? :)


What did y'all do this weekend? Were you productive, or did you go have some fun?

xoxo

Your new best friend,
Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...