Let's Organize: Scarf Overload


Hello. My name is Sarah. And I am a scarf addict.  I come to you today to admit that I am an addict, and I am overcoming it by organizing instead of purging.  I know many of you out there are in love with scarves as much as I am.  To me, they are the best, easiest accessory out there.  You can wear them with prints or solids, and they come in every color and design imaginable.  Why would you NOT like scarves?!

Since I had some scarf overload happening in my closet (that my husband was not too pleased with), I decided it's about time to do something with them...


There are so many different options out there to organize scarves.  I needed something that was easily accessible and cheap!  I made a target run and found these super cute baskets for $5.99 ea! 


First, I packed away all of my heavy, winter scarves. (winter lasts approx. 2 weeks here in TX) Next, I took each scarf, folded it, and then rolled it up.  I could have folded them and laid them in the basket, but I wanted to be able to see each individual scarf.


Super cute, right??



How do you organize/store your scarves?

xoxo

Your new best friend,
Sarah




4 comments:

  1. i need some scarf organization! mine are just on every door knob in my bedroom! hahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth, you could get an over the door hanger to at least keep them all together! I like this method because you can see every scarf you have. Let me know what you come up with!

      -Sarah

      Delete
  2. I hung a couple of nice looking brushed metal toilet paper holders and robe hooks on the wall in my closet. I hang scarves and headbands that I use when I go to the gym on them. It works great! You can see a pic here: http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/wG]504/professorRAT/hooks2_zps2ff9b66a.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a great idea Becky! I might have to go that route when we move into a house!

      -Sarah

      Delete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...