First Post: Who Am I?


Hi new blog friends!!


My name is Sarah, and I live in the "Big-D" of Texas! No, I'm not a super country girl, but as you read my blog, you'll probably notice me saying "y'all" a lot!  I was born and raised in a small town here in Texas, while also putting in about five years up in Wisconsin. For that reason, I am a die hard Green Bay Packers fan. (yes, I even have a cheese head that my brother got me for Christmas) I am in my twenties and newly married to the most amazing husband!  Since we are both starting new careers, we don't have very much money and live in a small apartment (around 700 sq. feet!).  This is why I decided to write a blog.  I love reading all of these organizing blogs, but I noticed all of the people writing them live in decent sized houses where they can paint and put large screw holes in the wall.  Living in an apartment, I am not able to do a lot of the projects that I want to, so I'm going to write a blog about things us small home dwellers can do!  Organizing and doing DIY projects have always been apart of my life.  I'm pretty sure I have reorganized every single one of my friends' closets over the years, and I am proud to say most of them kept up with it!  So, keep checking back for new posts on things you can do around your home/apartment that you won't get in trouble with your landlord for doing!  I also plan on posting a few recipes that I am dying to try off Pinterest, and just a few things that I am doing in my life!  Thanks so much for reading, it will not go unnoticed, I love getting feedback, so if you want me to try an idea you saw, or just have something to say, leave a comment!

xoxo

Your new best friend,
Sarah

7 comments:

  1. I can't. Believe no one commented to welcome you to blogland! I am strictly a reader and look forward to reading your posts. I found you through your comment on sugarplums instagram pic of Dallas. I live in Arlington and am a huge Green Bay Packers fan. Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, thank you so much for commenting! It's good know someone out there is reading what I write!

    -Sarah

    {GO PACK GO!! :)}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making the rest of us look bad. Stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super impressed! Now come on over and help me to organize this new space!! And you can also take a lot of 'stuff' off my hands.....and out of my house!! :))
    Granny

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...